Monday, May 10, 2010

Hi Hi! ='(

Hi, Blog...
Stopped writing blogs for a couple days.. The simple reasons are Lazy + Moody :S Although there are several interesting incidents happened these days. xD

The Mid-year exam is starting at Wednesday, and I am totally BLANK! I'm still haven't prepare anything for this exam! Gosh! ='(

What happened to my geng recently? [ Not U guys! Haitam. xD ]Speaking frankly, I am treat you guys as my best friends~ Whatever =] Just simply be who I am. I will not care how you think bout me or her. =D Turn to deaf ear for "temporary". xD

Yiii~Going to KL after the Midyear Exam with Yihau and Jinyang to attend a Chinese society camp =] Many guys are going there too. ^^v I bet we would have a happy moment there =D We never been gather at KL together right? Exciting. =]

That's all.
Farewell my Blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment