Friday, March 5, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...*%(%*$&@(&*$&%(#$

As usual, I stay at the shop at Friday...BORING!

Went to a restaurant with my papa and bro just now. usually when i go there and the bread and chicken curry are always out of sold. But today they are still available. =)
Nice! =P

And. Yesterday My friends gathered at my house to do the camp's things. After we ordered Pizzas ;). BUT!! after we waited one hour, the pizza were still haven't come yet.So.. we were enough of waiting and went to Kemaman Station to have our meal.
And today my bro told me that yesterday someone has use my sista,eevon's number to order the pizza so they can enjoy the yummy pizza.
Wait, It was me! I'm the one ordered the pizza. -.-"
The guy who sending the pizza sent the pizza to my SHOP instead of sending to my house. =X
That's why we waited so long and the pizza are still haven't come. =S

Quite silly wut? =S

Yesterday night i got a terrible news. That is the form 4 girls are not participating the Chinese Society Camp just because of hating someone. WTF!
Making trouble. ==
If the participants are less than the expectation, they are going to open for the form 4 and 5 from SIS I. Gosh!


-5/3/2010 6.34 p.m : I helped an uncle to fix his handphone. =) And he praised me. ^^ Quite happy. xD And his face turn =D~ hehe. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment