Sunday, March 7, 2010

Huhu...^^

Today my friends came to my house AGAIN! Lol.So many friends came to my house today,and we do have made something!^^ we have made the signboard of the camps. And pretty nice looking! ^^ At night, there are only left Yi Hau,Chuan Xiong,Cheen Siong,Richard,Jee Hui,and Min En~ We've been thinking bout the body language for the camp songs~ We played until don't even care our "image". =P Really have fun on it! but I don't think that I have the GUTS to do that on that day.=D

-My papa has decided to buy a motorcycle! Weird right?! ^^ a guy who don't allow his children to take the motorcycle liscense but going to buy a motorcycle~^^ but this is used to be his way.=) He likes classic things so much~ me too^^ so....I think I will like it. =) Honda C70. Awesome!
-The second thing is......papa are going to buy a cute little MiniCooper^^which is secondhand.=) but still 50/50~ It only cost almost 20k. Wasn't it worth for it?!^^ As a green horn. I dun wanna waste my papa's money either~buying a secondhand car is better instead of buying a new car~they all can fetch us to places wut. Right? So....Yeah!!!^^ I hope these would come true. =P

Good Night. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment